Thursday, May 7, 2009

Upcoming Seminar Dates

For those of you who are interested, today I popped my collar. Not in a narcissistic way; but just as a way to frame my beautiful head. And I carried around my mug, which has pictured said beautiful head. Double beautay, as they say in France. Je suis trop chic pour ma chemise.

On top of this, here are some upcoming dates for seminars I will be giving, if you just happen to be in the area:

June 4: Music Technology Group, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, SPAIN
June 29: Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, Technische Universität, Berlin, GERMANY
July 1: Centre for Digital Music, Queen Mary University London, London, ENGLAND

Seminars that are pending include, but are not limited to: University of Aalborg, DENMARK; University of Edinburgh, SCOTLAND; INRIA, Rennes, FRANCE. There might also be workshops in Porto, PORTUGAL, and/or Montréal, CANADA. Offer void where prohibited. See website for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment